Followers

Friday, 3 August 2012

More Flowers

Another entry for the Divas by Design challenge #46 

Unless you live in Wales it is very hard to buy personalised gifts for our granddaughter Bronwyne.  I decided to make a door plaque for her bedroom as one of her gifts


I was going to do a rectangular plaque but I spotted this in a sale basket in a local craft store and had to buy it.  I covered both front and back with paper, the back being a plain pastel pink 


This fairy stamp from LOTV was perfect for placing her feet at the base of the heart leaving plenty of room for Bronwyne's name


I had the matching ribbon, by chance, in my ribbon box, and attached it using eyelets.  After I had put the words on the heart I felt that there was still something missing so I went round each letter with a ProMarker and it looked so much better

Keep a look out for Bronwyne's Birthday Candy on the 5th!

Materials Used

Wooden heart from Kars
Papers from Papermania Capsule Collection
LOTV fairy stamp
ProMarkers
Quickie Glue pen
Glamour Dust
Ribbon
Crop-a-Dile eyelet setter and eyelets
Olivia alphabet dies from Cuttlebug
Pinflair 3D gel

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Just lovely, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful project .. so pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    LISA x
    Ps.. have you seen this new challenge blog
    http://heckofachallenge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, so sweet....Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete