Followers

Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Computer probs and Blog Candy Winner

The important news first :o)  the blog candy winner is..... Sheena!  Well done and can you email me your address so that I can send your goodies to you.  I hope that you like it.

Now to the computer problems.  I didn't have the computer on much over the weekend as I was busy sorting stuff out, washing, ironing, and housework after being at my son's house for a week.  I only had it on to check emails and upload all the photos and videos that I took of Bronwyne while I was there.  Turned computer on yesterday and it crashed!!!!!  Thought that I was going to lose everything that I'd just done as I hadn't backed it up.  To cut a long story short I eventually managed to recover everything.  Phew, what a relief!

Here's a photo of Bronwyne on her first birthday

5 comments:

  1. Bronwyne is such a beautiful little girl! I am glad you could stay with her for a while.

    Congratulations to candy winner Sheena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronwyne is gorgeous Margaret..I am so glad you got your computer sorted.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Thanks for the fab candy Margaret!
    And I'm so glad you got your computer sorted out - it's so scarey when something like happens - you've inpspired me to do a back-up when I get home from work this evening!

    Bronwyne is such a wee cutie! I hope she had a really happy birthday!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, don´t tell me this is realy Bronwyne?! ;o)

    Unbeliefable how much she was growing! Is it really one year since she was born?!

    Bronwyne is such a lovely little pricess!

    xx
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How time flies by!! She's a little poppet :o) so cute too. I had a hard time trying to choose which photo I wanted to put on here as she looks so nice in all of them

      Margaret xx

      Delete