Followers

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Christmas with the Creative Card Crew

Our challenge at the Creative Card Crew for this fortnight is to create a Christmas card

We are sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps who have generously given a prize of seven digis to our lucky random draw winner


I have used the image Little Penguin Winter Bench as it is perfect for my daughter and her boyfriend as they both love penguins


I decided to cut around the image as it balanced better with the sentiment on the opposite corner


This stamp is set to be a favourite for my inserts when it's not been used as a topper

Materials used

Bugaboo digi stamp Little Penguin Winter Bench
Sentiment topper from Crafty Individuals
Promarkers
Memento ink pad
Papers from LOTV
Peeloff Merry Christmas border
Stickles
White gel pen
3D foam pads

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Margaret I love the sentiment xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Margaret! I love all the snowflakes and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Very nice. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and I am sure it will be loved by your daughter and her boyfriend. Great sentiment for a great card.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card this round! Love the image and sparkles!

    ReplyDelete