Followers

Saturday, 7 July 2012

Word Art Wednesday #35

Word Art Wednesday  always supply a free scriptural or inspirational quote which you are free to download and use in any project that you wish.  To enter the challenge there is no need to use the word art provided as long as the entry is positive and uplifting.  This weeks word art is Deuteronomy 6:5,  however, the word art that I have used is last week's Jeremiah 29:11 which is one of my favourite verses.  I really wanted to do a layout for it but was unable to enter the challenge last week



I used oddments of papers to create the background


I then over-stamped it with flourishes and script


I placed the verse more or less centrally on the page


I added a tag which I had taken from a birthday card that I had received and a ribbon that was taken from some gift packaging

Materials used

Papers from Crafty Individuals Springtime 6x6 paper stack
Crafty Individuals flourish stamps CI-235
Inkylicious tiny script stamp
Memento ink pads
Computer generated word art on Letraset Safmat Film
Up-cycled tag and ribbons

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Margaret,love the background.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful recycling Margaret! Gorgeous use of the tag and ribbon. Thank you for sharing this at Word Art Wednesday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so beautiful, Margaret. I like how you have used the papers with stamping and that is one of my favourite verses too. Sue x

      Delete
  3. That you SO much, Margartet, for your continued participation and support at Word Art Wednesday. I am so glad that our word art files are a blessing to you, and please know that your beatuiful art is such a tremendous blessing to us as well. I appreciate your bloggy friendship and look forward to seeing your next project!
    Hugs,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning stamping and colours Margaret , amazing work and so delicate and pretty well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your layout Margaret, the colours are very pretty and its very arty as well as carrying a great message.

    ReplyDelete