Followers

Monday, 9 July 2012

Word Art Wednesday #35 part two!

I've actually been able to do two pages in my Word Art Wednesday journal this week.  This time I am using this week's word art which is provided free for you to use as you wish


The gingham paper is from a Crafter's Companion cd and all the others are from HOTP and edged with a Memento ink pad


The image is a Stickeroo from Penny Black.  I bought quite a few different panels a while back and I've only used a couple of images.  They're one of those items that you forget about and, usually, find them when looking for something else!  The bible verse was printed onto Safmat and closely cut around it to make it into a transparent sticker

6 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty, Margaret. Great water coloring effect. Thanks for sharing another great project with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
    You're SUCH a blessing!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page Margaret. Purple is my favorite color and the layers with the pretty image and scripture are beautiful and encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Margaret! I love the transparency you achieved. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, really pretty colours! Safmat seems a great product , I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, I love using Safmat as it enables you to put your sentiment/journalling anywhere you want on your page. I also use it to put my details on the back of my cards. I usually do my print in draft on plain paper and then cut a piece of Safmat that will fit over it and use a tape runner to stick it over the print. Here's a link to it

      http://www.letraset.com/products/124-Safmat-Film/

      Margaret xx

      Delete
  5. Margaret this is beautiful well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete