Followers

Monday, 9 July 2012

Stepping Stones

My aim is to support various charities with my crafting either monetary or in the donation of cards and gifts that can be sold to raise funds.  I have put together a collection of 60+ cards which I will be taking with me when we go on our holidays to Scarborough and will be donating them to Stepping Stones Ministries who are doing a fantastic job in caring for young girls and boys in India.  Please take a look at the website to see what they do

Just some of the cards I am taking which have been on my blog as challenge entries 


6 comments:

  1. Awesome Margaret!!! I know that God will bless you for your compassion and generosity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful array of cards you have for them. I am sure they will be overwhelmed. A brilliant work and I hope you have a fab holiday when you go. Luv & Hugs, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great selection of cards, a wonderful way of using your talent to help others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work Margaret and I am sure they will be delighted with these gorgeous cards Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely selection of cards Margaret....such a worthy cause.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Margaret, you have been busy making so many lovely cards! They will be such a blessing to others. I hope you have a wonderful trip to Scarborough. Blessings, Sue x

    ReplyDelete