Followers

Sunday, 22 July 2012

Hello Blogland!

Firstly, welcome to my new follower, Sheena.

I've just returned from a weeks holiday and have spent today looking at all your blogs.  Boy have you all been busy!! I haven't made any comments on your blogs as I don't think that I'd get through them all if I started to.  So here's a big WELL DONE!! to all of you :o)

 I'm hoping to be able to get back into my routine as regards to my card making but with hubby around for another week I don't think that I'll get too many cards made.

After making the knitting/craft bag before I went away, I think I've caught the sewing bug!    There are a few bags in the bookazine that I bought that I want to make so I've bought some fabric and finishings to make two of them.  Maybe I'll get one of them made this week.  There is a fabulous fabric shop in Scarborough (UK) and I could have bought lots and lots of it.  The staff, and the customers, were so helpful while I was trying to decide on the fabric to use.

Off now to see how my Facebook friends have managed without me lol

Margaret xx

3 comments:

  1. Pleased to hear you had a good holiday Margaret, and I look forward to seeing your new "makes".
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a nice holiday, Margaret. Have fun and enjoy your sewing! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret welcome back , glad you had a fab holiday Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete