Followers

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Creative Card crew challenge #15 DT card

Our challenge this time is to see you use black cardstock.  Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous Kenny K Downloads  where you can see lots of top designs from cute critters to saucy sirens lol  I have chosen to use the Jasmine digi stamp on my card

You can check out my fellow teamies designs by looking on their blogs listed in my sidebar.  And now for my card


I decided to do this as a DL card, with the image being long and narrow, and layered it up with black and white papers and black card


This time I coloured in quite muted tones as brighter tones didn't suit the business of the backing papers.  I've also added a strip of a die cut border to the left of the image panel


As with the colours, a fancier font didn't work at all with the papers so my ever faithful plain and bold birthday stamp was used again.  All the papers and the white cardstock were inked with black for definition

Materials used

Jasmine digi stamp from Kenny K Downloads
ProMarkers
Black cardstock
Papermania Liquorice Capsule Collection papers
Spellbinder's Edgeabilities die
Sentiment stamp from a Create and Craft kit
Memento ink pad
Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
3D foam pads

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Margaret,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely, Margaret! Love your coloring and how your card has such a classy look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret,
    Just lovely!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Margaret xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret, first I'd like to say that I love your card. Love KennyK's images too, was in the DT last year! The digital image of the computer guy is from Mo's Digital Pencil. Hope this helps.

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margaret! Very nice card! I look forward to working with you & the Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete