Followers

Friday, 8 June 2012

White on White

I'm entering this card into two challenges

Crafty Sentiments Designs  white on white

Crafty Creations wedding or anniversary


I had forgotten that I had some embossed frames, found them while looking for something else lol


I didn't have any silver anniversary peel-offs so made a wedding card instead


I think that I should have stamped the image a bit more to the left instead of the centre of the stamp at the centre of the card

Materials used

LOTV stamp
Versamark ink pad 
Silver embossing powder
Frame from Craftwork Cards
3D foam pads
Peel-off sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret - this is such a pretty white on white creation. The ornate frame is perfect for a wedding card, and I think the placement of the image looks absolutely fabulous.
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete