Followers

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Ready Teddy Go #11

The challenge at Ready Teddy Go this month is "One for the boys"


I love Popcorn and his friends, I've even knitted his pal Biscuit, never again lol


When I'm doing decoupage if I don't think that the paper is firm enough I adhere it to a sheet of cheap photo paper


The paper I used matched the frame around Popcorn perfectly

Materials used

Popcorn decoupage from Crafter's Companion
Paper from DCWV
Pinflair 3D Gel
Photo paper
Sentiment stamp magazine freebie
Memento ink pad

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Margaret, how adorable is this little image? Great tip about strengthening decoupage paper with photo paper.
    Love your card, keeping it simple really focuses all the attention on your lovely decoupage.

    Thank you for sharing this with us at the Ready Teddy Go challenge this month.

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so sweet...Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go challenge this month.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete