Followers

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Pretty in Pink

This card is for the challenges at

Paper Pretties Monday challenge #42  to add bling to the design

Papertake Weekly, anything goes challenge

Word Art Wednesday Entries for Word Art Wednesday  usually have a scriptural or inspirational quote but Karen asked me to put this card in the challenge too


I think that this card has turned out really pretty


I couldn't believe that I had card and ribbon the exact shades that I needed without resorting to colourising them with ProMarkers or ink pads


I stamped the sentiment directly on to the paper, it didn't look right on card layered up.  A few gems and a length of pretty lace to finish

Materials used

Papers from Papermania's Capsule Collection
Card from DCWV
Image from Squigglefly
ProMarkers
Sentiment magazine freebie
Memento ink pad
Nestabilities Classic Circle and Petite scallop dies
Ribbon, lace and gems from stash
Pinflair 3D Gel



6 comments:

  1. Oh this is truly beautiful!!! One of my all time favorite color combos!!! Love the design papers, and the popped up image... wonderful dimension!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret...love this pretty image and beautiful spotty and striped papers.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret! Thanks for stopping by today to say hello. It's always so nice to hear from you. I also love Michael W. Smith's rendition of Great Is The Lord. That's another oldy but a goodie. I guess I just don't know much, if any, of his newer stuff. I also wanted to remind you that this project would fine for WAW Challenge. This week is our double prize challenge, and you can enter more than once. Increase your odds. Not to mention, I would SO LOVE to have you join us again.
    Hope to see you soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Cute! Cute!

    Thanks so much for a second entry with us on WAW.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Margaret, really pretty. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete