Followers

Thursday, 21 June 2012

Play Date Cafe #137

This must be a record for me.  I'm posting my card in the Play Date Cafe challenge on the same day as it was opened!!  This is the inspirational photo to be used



I'm also entering it in the Less is More #72  to use something shiny



The image for this card was the base layer of a pyramage but I decided to use it as it is for the topper


The shine for the LIM and the blue for the PDCC  is provided by the gems and the backing card


A closer look at the gems on the wing


Finished off with the matching sentiment

Materials used

Image and sentiment from Hunkydory
Alchemy Glitter card
Gems
Glossy Accents, to attach the gems
3D foam pads

6 comments:

  1. That's very sweet, Margaret. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful silhouette design love the addition of gems very elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely silhouette
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the colors - I'd love to have you link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card, loving the blingage :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margaret, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete