Followers

Saturday, 9 June 2012

The Pink Elephant #151

This card is for the challenge at The Pink Elephant where the challenge is to use vibrant colours

I'm also entering it into the Ready-Teddy-Go for June with theme of One for the Boys


When I read that the challenge was for vibrant colours I immediately thought of these papers


I didn't think that I would use the alphabet images from this set but after mounting them on to black card I was pleased with the effect


This is the first time that I've done a Teddy Bo stamp so I hope that I've got the colours right.  Once again I've used the triple dot effect to lessen the white space of the stamp backgroud

Materials used

Teddy Bo stamp
Memento ink pads
ProMarkers
Papers from Making Cards magazine
3D foam pads

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card and papers, the letters look really vibrant against the black background! Thanks for joining us for our ‘One for the Boys’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x

    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he looks gorgeous :) He is so sweet.
    LOve the paper and lettering.
    Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete