Followers

Friday, 22 June 2012

Love is in the Air!

I have made this card for the ABC Challenge which is R for Romance.  It could also have been R for Recycled with this card!


Both lots of paper were leftovers from wrapping papers


I glued the cut out pictures to cheap photo paper for added firmness


I just had enough gems of the right size and colour to decorate the centres of the flowers on the corners

Materials used

Oddments of wrapping paper
Photo paper
Pinflair 3D gel
Peeloffs
Gems

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, very creative. I love the added gems. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret how beautiful is this what a fabulous card I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Margaret, the paper looks fab and love how you have added the pretty floral peel-offs too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete