Followers

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Creative Card Crew #13 DT card

Our challenge at The Creative Card Crew this time is to use 1, 2 and 3 items in your project.  The items I used are 1 digi stamp, 2 background papers and 3 ProMarkers to colour the image

Once again we are being sponsored by Robyn's Fetish and they are giving one lucky winner 5 digis  of their choice from the store.  There are lots of lovely digis and papers available so take time out to have a look.

I am also entering it into Papertake Weekly which is another 3-2-1 recipe



I've decided that this is the style of card which I enjoy the most, clean, simple and straight forward.  It doesn't mean that I won't be doing other styles, I still need to stretch myself out of my comfort zone lol


This digi is gorgeous and I'll definitely be using it again.  Having the Promarkers to match the papers make it more professional looking


A bit of ribbon and a sentiment completes the card

Materials used

Pretty Flowers digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish
Papers from Making Cards Magazine
Promarkers
Sentiment from LOTV
Tim Holtz Distress ink pad
Ribbon
3D foam pads

2 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Margaret,what a fab image...coloured perfectly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty, Margaret! I love how your flowers pair so well with the delicate DP!

    ReplyDelete