Followers

Friday, 1 June 2012

Anyone For Ice-cream?

This card started life as a card for I Love Promarkers #119 to use a digi image and it just evolved into a card for

Paper Pretties Wednesday #208  summer

Crafty Sentiments Designs  anything goes

Crafty Creations challenge #172  circles


I used the embossing folder to emboss the whole of the front of the card and chose a colour that reminded me of an ice-cream cone


I used the embossing and the brads for the circle elements


I chose cardstock for the panels to match the colours that I'd used on the image and cut round the peeloff, which I'd put onto white card, before mounting it with 3D foam pads

Materials used

Image from Bugaboo
Promarkers
Classic bracket Edgeabilities die
Peeloff
Brads 
Cuttlebug embossing folder
3D foam pads

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love your colouring and the embossing looks fab, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Margaret, love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this image? I love it !! Very pretty edge to the layers and I love all the ice cream colours. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete