Followers

Saturday, 2 June 2012

Anyone For a Cuppa?

Before I give the details of this card can I just say that I love it (I know, blowing my own trumpet lol)  and it turned out better than I thought it would :o) I'm entering it into the following challenges

The Pink Elephant #150 with a photo inspiration


and Divas by Design #37  anything goes


The first thing that I did was to stamp the teacups onto white paper and then coloured them using Promarkers.  I didn't stamp them directly on the card in case I got the spacing wrong or messed up the colouring


After I had edged the white strip I added the white dots to the cups and saucers and then cut them out and adhered them to the card


Finished off with my favourite sentiment stamp

Materials used

Cup and saucer stamp from Craft Stamper
Memento ink pad
Promarkers 
Background paper from Simply Homemade
Classic triple scallop Edgeabilities dies
White gel pen
Woodware Tiny Phrases stamp set



7 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret...Love your card, very clean and fresh. Brilliant take on the photo inspiration.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Margaret. Love the colours and design. Really 'fresh' and eye-catching.

    I have left a wee award over on my blog for you :D

    Thank you for being such a blessing and encouragement to me over the past couple of years!

    Wendy @ ECTaS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Love the tea cups and great take on this weeks inspiration. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blow that trumpet, gal!!!! Just love this card, fab colour scheme and you got the cups just right. Beautiful work,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card M, I love it! A xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I give you permission to "case" it lol It was picked for joint first in the challenge :o)

      Margaret xx

      Delete