Followers

Friday, 8 June 2012

2012 Christmas Cards, another one!

I'm certainly building up a nice stash of Christmas cards.  What will I do in October/November, when I'm usually running around like a headless chicken (sorry Viv!) trying to get them all done?

This one is for the 2012 Christmas Card challenge where the sentiment is the focal point


A nice and easy card with no fussiness


I was really pleased that I could use one of my 2 new stamps from Crafty Individuals, I do love their products :o)

Materials used

Stamp CI-167 from Crafty Individuals
Memento ink pad
Card and paper from my stash

5 comments:

  1. love this card, such a fab sentiment and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card. the sentiment is wonderful. Glad you could join us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment on your card Margaret and the lovely traditional colours.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete