Followers

Saturday, 23 June 2012

2012 Christmas Card #29

Here I am again with another Christmas card.  I'm beginning to realise now that I don't have much stash left for Christmas  projects.  I keep flicking through the papers that I have and the few embellishments but because I've had them for so long I'm not getting any inspiration at all from them.  I think that I'll have to have a look on line and see if any of my favourite suppliers are having a pre Christmas sale

The 2012 Christmas Card Challenge this week is for dots and stripes


I didn't really have much enthusiasm for this card.  I got everything together yesterday but just couldn't get the design right so I left it out on my table and went back to it this afternoon.  It came together this time but I'm still not 100% sure of it


I really like this sentiment stamp but I think that if I'm going to emboss it I need to get some fine detail embossing powder


I found this little panel in between some pre-stamped images and it was perfect for this

Materials used

All the papers and the small green panel are from HOTP
Gold card and brads from stash
3D foam pads

No comments:

Post a Comment