Followers

Monday, 14 May 2012

Word Art Wednesday #27

This is my second project for this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday #27 where there is a scriptural quote which is free to use.  You don't have to use the freebie, any scriptural or inspirational quote is ok


I love this quotation and have also used it in a couple of cross-stitch designs that I have done


I hand cut the butterflies from the backing paper


I drew the antennae with a pencil :o( I must get a fine line tip for my grey Promarkers


Isn't it wonderful to have friends who are just like this? I am blessed with a few very special friends who are the epitome of this quote

Materials used

Stamp from Dimension Stamps
Stazon ink pad, the centre panel is glossy so I needed an ink that would dry on it
Papers from The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady
Centre panel paper from Kameo Cards
Nestabilities Lattice Rectangles
Pinflair 3D Gel

5 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret. I never knew Nestabilities (or any other company) had dies that big. Is it like 5x7? It's just lovely, and makes such a nice base for your verse. The entire card turned out so beautifully, and we're blessed to have you share it with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you're having a great week, and that you will join us again next week!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen

      The die I've used is 5"x7" The largest Nestabilities die that I have is about 8" square in their Grande range. There are other companies that do large dies too Have a look at the XXL dies herehttp://www.gokreate.co.uk/epages/BT4188.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT4188/Categories/Products/Go_Kreate_Dies/XXL_Frames

      Margaret xx

      Delete
  2. Margaret - this is wonderful. The quote is totally inspirational, and I love the way you have brought all the beautiful elements together.

    I hope you are having a happy week - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the verse on the front of this one Margaret. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the stamps I bought at PS from Dimension Stamps, it's got the 3D flowers on it too

      Margaret xx

      Delete