Followers

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Word Art Wednesday #25

Every week over at Word Art Wednesday there is freebie word art which is either a verse from scripture or is an inspiration quote.  For the challenge you can use it or any other suitable verse you want.  I have made a journal, where I can make my challenge entries, to enable me to look back at them if I need inspiration.

I'm also entering it into the following challenges

Squigglefly #17  to use pink and blue

Paper Playtime #73  anything goes


Boy, this does look bright on here! lol  Believe me, it's paler than it looks.  I used Brilliance inks in pink, blue and lilac to colour the page before adding the flowers.  I stamped the flowers onto pink and blue papers, cut them out and adhered them to the page.


The Bible verse was computer generated and matted and layered using Nestabilities

Materials used

Brilliance ink pads for the page
Memento ink pads for the flowers
Flower from Stamp It
Papers from stash
Pink card from Craft Creations
Spellbinder's Nestabilities and Grand Calibur


7 comments:

  1. I just love your flower background! Very pretty and your verse is great! thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret! I can tell right away that a lot of time went into creating all those individual flowers. It sure turned out pretty, and it always make me smile when you join in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Hope you're having a great week!
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the verse.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Margaret,,,I love the way you cut out and layered all the flowers with the Scripture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card! Thank you for playing with Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty floral BG and lovely verse. Thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so effective Margaret, but it must have taken you ages to cut all those flowers out! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete