Followers

Sunday, 6 May 2012

A Study in Blue!

I'm entering this card into two challenges

Ready Teddy Go  which has a bingo challenge for this month.  I chose the line flowers, ribbon and embossing

Divas By Design challenge #33  which is for a monochromatic design


I've had this Forever Friends decoupage and backing paper for ages but never had the urge to use it until now.


The backing paper has a floral design and I used an embossing folder on the backing card 


and a strip of ribbon to complete the bingo and my monochromatic design

Materials used

Forever Friends decoupage, sentiment and backing paper
Crafts Too embossing folder
Spellbinder's classic and scalloped square Nestabilities
Ribbon
3D foam pads

9 comments:

  1. I love Teddy Bears Margaret, and this Forever Friends one is just so cute! The decoupage really makes the image stand out - LOVE it!

    I spotted your beautiful letter rack last night, on the Crafty Individual blog - well done - I loved it when I first saw your original post!
    Have a happy week - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous... I love the Forever Friends Bears - they are so cute... makes me want to dig out my rubber stamps again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Margaret,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Margaret I like this cute image well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the layout and the of course Forever Friends is just the cutest.
    Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go this time.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Margaret and a lovely image.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card, gorgeous image and great embossing! Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and the ff teddy is so sweet - love that embossing folder too! Good luck with the Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge

    Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your clean and simple presentation on this card Margaret. Your bear is just adorable.

    Thank you for joining in at Ready Teddy Go challenge this month and good luck in the prize draw.

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete