Followers

Saturday, 12 May 2012

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #138

The challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week is based on 1 John 2:4-6 and is to use something natural in your project

My naturals are the skeleton leaves and a wooden button


I started off with a white card base and attached the skeleton leaves with spray adhesive.  I then inked the remaining bare card.  I didn't do it all over as I wanted the white to show through the leaves


The rest of the card is quite lazy in that the stickers are already made in 3D


I inked the button with the same ink as the background to distress it a little bit

Materials used

Skeleton leaves
Crafter's Companion Stick and Stay adhesive
Papermania 3D stickers
Distress ink weathered wood
Wooden button
Pinflair 3D gel

4 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Margaret. Love it! Hope you are well and have a lovely weekend. Luv & Hugs, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is stunning! I love all the natural elements! Great job with the challenge! Thank you so much for joining us in the challenge this week at SSIC! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret: This is another really amazing card. You know how I just love to see your beautiful work, and this one is truly awesome. It's creative, too - and I love that! We don't have much participation this week at Word Art Wednesday, so if you would like to add this one to our challenge, we would be SO happy to have you join us. I hope you're having a great weekend, and stop by and play along if you can.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love all the natural elements! Thanks for joining us at SSIC. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete