Followers

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Red, White and Blue

We've had a delightful couple of hours earlier this evening with our Granddaughter.  We haven't seen her since February so we can really see the difference in her.  Granny's beef casserole got the Bronwyne seal of approval, she ate all her own and then helped Mummy and Daddy to finish theirs lol  They're here until Sunday morning so should be spending plenty of time with them in between their visits to family and friends.  Great Granddad can't wait to see Bronwyne, he's so proud of her.  We haven't told him that she's crawling now so he'll get a nice surprise

On to my card, I'm entering it into the following challenges

Papertake Weekly where the challenge is to use your own national colours so I've used red, white and blue, with a little bit of yellow finding its way into the design

Allsorts #155 buttons and bows

Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge #207  bold and bright

I love Promarkers #118 to use die cuts


I bought this stamp when I went to the stamp show at Port Sunlight.  I love the boldness of the design so will be keeping my eyes peeled for some similar ones


I stamped it onto the same snow white linen card that I used yesterday


Pleased with my bow, I'm not usually that good lol

Materials used

Stamp and background paper by Papermania
Southfield's snow white linen card
Promarkers with fine tips
Memento ink pads
Ribbon and buttons from stash
3D foam pads
Nestabilities Label #8

7 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, Im soo glad you get some gramma time!! Always such a treat :) Love your card with the fun colorful stamped image. That linen texture paper is really very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect love the sentiment and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for the challenge over at papertake weekly this week - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Margaret, love the colours and fab design!
    Thanks for using buttons and bows for our challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is super, Love the linen card it looks super, Thanks for playing on Papertake Weekly this week, Hazel (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design Margaret. I have this stamp too and it really lends itself to male/female/bright/neutral - very versatile and and a handy stamp to have! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love this, so colourful. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete