Followers

Sunday, 27 May 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge #133

Play Date Cafe Challenge #133  this week is taken from this photo


I made a card last week with this stamp which I could have used for this challenge but I had already posted the photo on my blog.  This is using a different background paper and includes another, darker blue and is, I think, more masculine in design


I edged the paper and topper with red for definition and used my Promarkers with fine nibs

Materials used

Papermania stamp
Nestabilities Label #8
Promarkers with fine nibs
3D foam pads
Memento inks
Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
Paper from stash




5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, bright card! I love that stamp and how you colored it and the background paper is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your red-white-and-blue theme fits in perfectly for our Memorial Day today.....your card is wonderful! and i LOVE your 3:00 a.m. journal page from a few days ago!! you rock, margaret.....everything about it is perfect!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card Margaret! I really like the dp with the red edges on your sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty take on the color story, Margaret! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete