Followers

Sunday, 13 May 2012

One For The Little Boy

I'm entering this card into two challenges

Allsorts Challenge #154  a card for a man or a boy

Papertake Weekly  a cute card

I am endeavouring  to use up some of the enormous stash that I've built up over the years  and I think that I've had this card kit for about 4 years


All the elements for this card, including the card blank, were on one A4 sheet of card


I didn't use all the layered pieces as some of them were tiny


The paper doll can be taken out from the pocket

Materials used

Card kit Hunkydory Pocket Pals
3D foam pads

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute, how great for kiddies to be able to take the dolly out of the pocket. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!. Very cute and I'm sure someone will love playing with that little boy doll. Love the pocket too, a fab card kit.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Every little detail is in place...wonderful job Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea for a card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete