Followers

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Less is More #68

What's happening?!!!  I've made my card for this challenge and it's only the very early hours of Wednesday lol

The challenge at Less is More #68 is for a card for a baby or child


It's the first time that I've used this stamp and I'm quite taken with it.  Will definitely use it again, if required


I edged the two mats with a Memento ink pad


He looks quite cheeky!


Love the sentiment stamp and I was able to use some of my teddy ribbon

Materials used

Stamps from a QVC kit which I received as a gift, thanks Trish (((hugs)))
Promarkers
Memento inks
Teddy ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card Margaret!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous card,I love the beautifully coloured image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - lovely stamp and colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so precious love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image, Margaret
    Lovely colouring
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete