Followers

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

I know that bean sprouts......

...... are good for you but what about apple sprouts??????  Sitting here enjoying chomping on my Pink Lady apple (the best ever apples in the world mmmmmm) and the core broke in two to expose 5 sprouting apple pips!  Pity we've not got a garden big enough to have an orchard lol

No cards or other creations today to show you.  I've been playing with my new  Memory Box and Cheery Lynn dies but my attempts at putting them together on a card are laughable.  Why is it that I really love cards with flowers, flourishes, ribbons and lace but can't manage to put one together myself?  Oh well I'll have another try tomorrow

xx

1 comment:

  1. I love those pink lady apples too Margaret, and I have recently discovered Memory box dies and they are fab have fun Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete