Followers

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Graduation

The challenge over at Paper Pretties is for a graduation card.I don't have anyone to make such a card for so I'm showing you the scrapbook pages that I did when my daughter, Elizabeth, graduated.  They have never been submitted to any challenge blog before and with them not being a card I realise that they may not be fulfilling the challenge requirements


This first page is the one that I made for Elizabeth's scrapbook


Second one is in our scrapbook


and this one for Michael's scrapbook

Even though I used the same photographs, papers and embellishments I tried to make each page different.  I can't remember the make of them it was too long ago for me to remember lol

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages Margaret. It must have been a very proud day for you. Luv & Hugs, Trish x

    ReplyDelete