Followers

Monday, 14 May 2012

Dimension Hearts

This card is for the Whimsy Challenge #38 where they want you to make your card pop by adding dimension

This card qualifies in two ways.  I have raised the images to give dimension and the stamp that I have used is from Dimension Stamps


Blue and brown is one of my favourite colour combinations.  I stamped the hearts onto four different papers


By adding the sentiment congratulations as well as the hopes and dreams I think that it could be used for several occasions


I added the top heart using 3D foam pads to the whole shape.  On the others I just put them towards the bottom of the heart and rested the top part onto the previous heart.  I stamped the hopes and dreams and masked it off before stamping the heart

Materials used

Papers from Nitwits Cottage charm collection
Heart stamp from Dimension Stamps
Hopes and Dreams stamp from Crafty Individuals
Congratulations stamp was a magazine freebie
Memento ink pads
3D foam pads

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I would never have thought of stamping on paper like that, it works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Gorgeous . I love how you have positioned the hearts.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Margaret - very classy and elegant. Love the colour combo. and the gorgeous papers.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete