Followers

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Creative Card Crew Dimension challenge

Here is my DT card for  The Creative Card Crew # 11 I can't believe how fast these challenges come around. Just as well they're not every week, I'd be spinning in circles lol

The challenge is to show some dimension on your card and, once again, we are sponsored by the wonderful Stamp Fairy


Whoops! a little bit wonky lol  This was a lovely image to colour and, for a change, I printed it onto linen effect card


For the dimension I used 3D foam pads to raise the image panel above the scalloped panel which I had coloured with a Promarker before die cutting it.  By doing that I always know that my cardstock is the right colour for the project.  With adding the background papers in triangles going over the joins with a pastel Promarker makes them look dimensional


The sentiment is also raised on 3d foam pads

Materials used

Image from the Stamp Fairy
Sentiment from LOTV
Promarkers
Papers from Hunkydory, many moons ago
Nestabilities square and scalloped square dies
Southfields snow white linen card

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Margaret, love the image and gorgeous colouring... so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Margaret...love the soft colors you've used today. (That textured paper the image is printed on looks really nice too...classy.)

    ReplyDelete