Followers

Monday, 21 May 2012

Crafty Creations #170

the challenge at Crafty Creations is a male birthday card

I'm also entering it into the Play Date Cafe Challenge #132 where the colour combo is black, white and a splash of mustard


I've made a few cards very similar to this with the car being the same colour as the recipients car.  I'll have to find someone with a mustard/yellow car to send it to lol


You can't really tell but I've glazed all the glass and the grill


I've used one of my new dies for the sentiment

Materials used

Stamp was a cover gift with a magazine
Memento ink pad
Promarkers
Papers from stash
X-Cut bookplate die
Gold Label peeloff
Brads
3D foam pads


2 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous, what a great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazzy card! I love the colors and image Margaret.

    ReplyDelete