Followers

Friday, 4 May 2012

Christmas Punch (alcohol free)

I've made this card for the challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges #22 There is no set topic for these challenges but there is always an option for you to use.  The option this time is to use punches, hence the title of my post lol

I am also entering it into the Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge which is for spots or stripes


I was a bit unsure of this card to start with but I think that it's getting better each time I look at it


Kraft card is lovely with the traditional Christmas colours.  I edged the card with a brown ink pad and the paper with green.  I made the edge darker on the bottom left hand corner of the topper to add a bit more depth


The trees were not meant to be offset.  I punched the centre tree and then the next one wasn't where it should have been so I punched the others to correspond!  

Materials used

Punch by X-Cut
Paper and tree topper from HOTP
Memento ink pads
Anita's peeloff border
3D foam pads

6 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! LOVE the different patterns--that brown really gives the tree the chance to pop! :) I hope you'll come and play with us at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love those stripes! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Christmas card! Love the traditional colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title of this post - and the way you have used the punched strip of trees!

    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the style and colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas card, love the papers and the punched trees along the bottom look so effectiv..great card.


    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments .

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete