Followers

Monday, 14 May 2012

Chocolate Inspiration

This is the first of two projects that I have made today for Word Art Wednesday #27 as always there is a piece of word art for you to use although it isn't necessary.  Any scriptural or inspirational quote is ok.  This card is a bit tongue in cheek though hehehe

I am also entering it into The Pink Elephant #148  polka dots and stripes


I've got quite a few chocolate quotes from this kit by Craftwork Cards


I punched the flowers from both colours and layered them up and added Card Candi for the centres


I eat that much chocolate I should only look about 17.  By the same reasoning looking at me now and I dread to think how old I'll look if I stop eating the wonderful stuff

Materials used

Chocolate and Marshmallows kit from Craftwork Cards
X-Cut flower punch
Pinflair 3d gel


3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Margaret,love the papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret: You made me smile with this one! I worked for a very respected doctor for many years, and he read many medical studies that confirmed (seriously) that there is a medicinal quality in dark chocolate. He swears by it, and so.....give me chocolate!! Thanks for sharing this with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and so funny Margaret, as I've just gone on a diet as I am eating a choc bar every day, and it just has to stop! I wonder what I'll look like in a month's time?!

    ReplyDelete