Followers

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Bingo!

Over at Crafty Sentiments the challenge is bingo.  I chose the line at the top for my elements, paper piecing, patterned paper and glitter

I am also entering it in the I Love Promarkers challenge #117 which is an anything goes challenge this week


I love using this stamp, it must be one of my best buys. She can look so different when her dress is paper pieced as it here


I coloured the neck line, sash and pocket top with  a Promarker as they are too small to be cutting out from another paper.  I added glitter to the flowers in her hair and on the bag


I added the sentiment by using a die-cut

Materials used

Blissful stamp from Little  Claire
Memento ink pad
Scrap papers for the dress and bag
Papermania Colossal paper for the background
Promarkers
3d foam pads
Rainbow card Craftwork Cards sentiment
Nestabilities rectangle and scalloped rectangle dies

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Margaret...a fab image and I love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. Lovely image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Berit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I like the paper pieced dress, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Margaret...lovely image and the paper piecing looks beautiful.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, her paper pieced dress looks adorable, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete