Followers

Sunday, 13 May 2012

ABC Challenge O for.......

Orange is the colour of the ABC Challenge

I used to subscribe to the Making Cards magazine which has about 16 free papers in it every month.  I've got loads of these papers with some never having been used.  I thought that this challenge would be perfect for using just a couple of the papers lol  I think that even if every card that I made from now on used the Making Cards papers it would take me years to see the end of them!


I'm always pleased with the end results as the quality and designs of the papers is excellent


I layered the flowers on the toppers


Added the sentiment with a brad

Materials used

All the paper elements from Making Cards magazine
3D Pinflair gel
Brad from stash

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, the flowers look real. Jools.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete