Followers

Thursday, 31 May 2012

2012 Christmas Card Challenge #26

Over at 2012 Christmas Card Challenge the challenge is to add bling to your card


This was quite a quick card to make once I had sorted the gems


I used heart shaped gems for the outer circles of the snowflake and round ones for the centres


The cracked ice pattern on the silver card adds extra dimension

Materials used

Merry Christmas and cracked ice silver card from stash
I think that the black and white paper is from DCWV but I may be wrong
Anita's snowflake stamp
Stazon black ink pad
Pink gems from stash

5 comments:

  1. love love love your card!! the pink bling is perfect!! thanks for playing along in this weeks CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful this is, love the bling on all the snowflakes!! Have a safe weekend!!

    HUgs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret this is a beautiful card! I love the heart shape jewels on the snowflakes...very creative ;) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please stop making Christmas cards - you don't know what you are doing to me!!! Nice card - you will soon have made all yours! (Hey! maybe you could start on mine!) A xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you afford me lol?

      Margaret xx

      Delete