Followers

Saturday, 12 May 2012

2012 Christmas Card Challenge #23

The challenge over at 2012 Christmas Cards #23 has an option for humour.  I don't have any humorous stamps or embellishments so I'm making do with cute instead


I need a few Christmas cards for children so I thought that this would be ideal


It didn't take long to make so I've stamped a few more bears ready for colouring while watching tv lol


The little robin is so cute

Materials used

Forever Friends stamp and backing papers
Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad
Promarkers
Woodware paper trimmer with rhythm blade
3D foam pads to lift the panel

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Margaret,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card,perfect for kids!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting about this stamp - must look him out! I am though, getting seriously worried about the number of Christmas cards you are stocking up on. I have'nt started on mine yet!!!!! You are making me feel quite inadequate!!! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete