Followers

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Word Art Wednesday, take 2

I decided to do another entry for the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week but to put it in my journal as opposed to making a card.


I'm so much happier with this page, I really didn't like the previous "fussy" page that I did for last weeks challenge


I've impressed myself with the way I've used shadow and light on the lighthouse


A couple of sand dunes and grasses


The word art was double mounted using nestabilities

Materials used

Word Art Wednesday
Stamps from Inkylicious, Polka Doodles and Stampscapes
Inks by Adirondack, Memento and Versafine
Nestabilities labels #8

7 comments:

  1. Oh Margaret! This is SO pretty. I just love it. Thanks VERY MUCH for linking up at Word Art Wednesday and being part of our challenge. Hope you will continue to play along. Your art is a blessing to us!
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Margaret...
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love lighthouses and this is incredible! I love your shading and how you mounted the verse! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer Margaret this is truly gorgeous!! Love the softness so peaceful~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margaret, what a lovely scene and a wonderful verse. Luv & Hugs, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous details Margaret! I love the shading and color.

    ReplyDelete