Followers

Friday, 13 April 2012

Sunny Stripes

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Allsorts #149  Bingo!  I chose Kraft, stripes and yellow

Crafty Creations #165  Flower power

Crafty Individuals April challenge Summer



I'm pleased with the way this has turned out.  I might try it in a different colour way


I used 4 different yellows for the flowers.  I don't know what I'd do without my labels #1 dies!


With the sunshine colours I thought that it would be perfect to send to someone who needed a bit of a lift

Materials used

Kraft card
Crafty Individuals CI-302 stamp
Adirondack Bottle green ink pad
Promarkers
Papermania Colossal paper stack
Molly Blooms sentiment
Spellbinder's Labels #1 nestabilities

3 comments:

  1. A beautifully stamped and coloured image Margaret. Thanks for joining us in the CI Challenge. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - the yellow makes it very bright and summery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and fresh card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at the CI Challenge.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete