Followers

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

A Study in Pink

For this card I've used a stamp that I don't use as much as I should, like most of them really :o(  I think that it's really suited to monochromatic cards.

I'm entering it into the following three challenges

Divas by Design #29   Anything goes

Papertake Weekly  Anything goes with the option of monochrome



I've no idea what flower this is supposed to be but it's really pretty and delicate looking


Just a tiny touch of green for the stem and stamens


To get the red mat I had to draw around the edge of the largest die and then cut it out by hand


A very light touch of pink on the edge of the white mat

Materials used

Stamp FL-IM-44 from Circa Stamps
Promarkers
Spellbinders Labels #8  dies
Grand Calibur
Peel off sentiment
3D foam squares

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Margaret. Beautiful image and lovely layout! Luv & Hugs, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret! This card is SO pretty. I apologize for not getting the winner posted right away at WAW. I was a little slow this morning. You are welcome to link up this card with us, and another later. It's random draw, so the more entries you have, the better your odds. Not to mention, we LOVE to see your beautiful art. Hope you're having a great day, and we really do appreciate your participation at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic creation hun! Thanks playing over at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Margaret, pretty image...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutley beautiful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete