Followers

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Spring Greens

I'm entering this card into 2 challenges

Less is More #62 a colour challenge using 3 shades of green

Crafty Sentiments Design  A spring card


I love snowdrops but I've never had any success with growing them


I only used the flower head for the decoupage as to use  the leaves as well would make it too complicated for a CAS card


Again, I only used the flower heads in the bottom picture and didn't add any layers to the middle picture


A paper ribbon finished the design

Materials used

Very little was used in the making of this card lol  Just the papers from Making Cards magazine and a tiny bit of Pinflair gel for the flowers

13 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Margaret. Love the snowdrops.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the decoupaged snowdrop, I can't grow them either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Margaret, the colours looks so clean and crisp!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Margaret this is gorgeous, the colours, images and design are superb, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty sentiments this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful spring. You'll want to her, especially after such a long winter it was in Poland. Gracious card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely done! Love all of it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love decoupage and this card is one of the best I've seen in this challenge => simple wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very , very beautiful card!!! Love the snowdrops too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boah, wow, sooooo great! This looks really amazing! Beautiful stamps, beautiful colour, great idea and big work!
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word, this is so gorgeous! STUNNING use of the flowers--so pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful,Margaret. I love snowdrops. Very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terrific card


    So sorry I'm so late this week
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete