Followers

Monday, 30 April 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge #129

I don't get to play the PDC challenge very often.  I'm usually caught out by the early finish of Tuesday lol.

The challenge is to use the colours dusk, magenta and seedling, and the photo



So here's my card


I've had these stamps a good while but this is the first time that they've been inked up.  I used an edgeability die for the border.  I wanted something a bit different to the standard Nestabilities, this looks more like Swiss cheese lol


I stamped the images onto card and cut them out.  Even though they are flat onto the background paper there is still dimension plus I added a pale grey shadow to the left hand side of the images


I stamped the sentiment directly onto the paper

Materials used

Stamps from Molly Blooms
Sentiment stamp unknown
Memento ink pad
ProMarkers
Spellbinder's Edgeability die from the classic scallop set
white gel pen
Papers from stash

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the sweet images.xxx

    I have sent an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Doreen

      Margaret xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, Margaret. I love Molly and George but haven't used them for ages, either, they are so sweet and such fun to colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two little ones are just so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at The Play Date Cafe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute birthday card, thanks for playing with us at The play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fab job on this one Margaret! I love those sweet kids and your coloring. The perfect dps with them too :)

    ReplyDelete