Followers

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Pink Elephant challenge #143

I'm using this project to enter  The Pink Elephant challenge #143 the challenge is to use flowers

I bought this last summer and I've only just got round to decorating it


It is painted white and then I stamped the design and edged it with a marker to give it some definition


I used my flower loom to make the flower.  I didn't have any paper string in black so I used some white which I coloured using an ink pad


The same with the butterfly but this was blue before I used a Promarker to change the colour.  I then mounted it onto acetate and glazed the gaps where the acetate was before cutting it out

Materials used

Store bought word
White acrylic paint
Stamp FL-IM-44 from Circa Stamps
Black Stazon ink pad
Flower loom 
Paper string 
Adirondack black ink pad
Black Promarker
Acetate
Anita's 3D Gloss
Butterfly from a pack of die-cuts from Trish
White button
Glue gun

No comments:

Post a Comment