Followers

Monday, 30 April 2012

Pink and Green part 2

This is my second card using pink and green and it will be in the following challenges



Paper Pretties Monday challenge #36  to use pink and green

Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge #203  Clean and simple

Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge #137  Based around the scripture Jeremiah 17:8 to create a card using green and/or something that is planted




I stamped the flower three times and then cut them down to arrange them all going off the page


Most times when I use this stamp I stamp it onto paper as I think it looks really pretty used this way


A stamped sentiment to finish it off

Materials used

Paper from stash
Stampendous Ruffled Bloom stamp
Sentiment stamp is a magazine freebie
Memento ink pad 

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, this is so pretty. Love the way you have stamped and cut out the flowers. Gorgeous colour combination too.

    Thank you so much for your comment on my Craft Stamper project - I really appreciate it.
    Have a happy week - Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and I love your flower on the floral paper, nice cut work too!! Another beautiful card for our Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge~so glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete