Followers

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Less is More #64

I'm entering this card into three challenges

Less is More #64 to use a charm

The Pink Elephant #145 to use yellow

ABC Christmas H for hardware, use something metal


Not a Pink Elephant, but he is wearing yellow :o)


The last of my Christmas charms.  I'll have to get some more at Aintree on Friday :o) I love going to craft shows so I'll be making a list tomorrow


I only used this on one card last Christmas, I must use it again for this year as I enjoyed colouring it in

Materials used

Humphrey's corner stamp which was a magazine freebie last year
LOTV green background paper
Charm and brad from stash
Promarkers
Memento ink pad
White gel pen






12 comments:

  1. Not a lot of white space this time Margaret, but it's a really cute card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you believe me if I said that I had just realised that myself? I was going to contact you to see if you wanted me to take it off lol

      Margaret xx

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Margaret. So beautifully created that it could have been bought of the shelf! You are such a tidy crafter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldn't say that if you could see my crafting place lol

      Delete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, your image I to cute too! Love the way you have coloured him, thanks for joining the ABC Christmas challenge and good luck with the DT Call too! Thanks for applying to be on our team hug Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret, lovely card - such a cute image and beautifully coloured! Happy shopping - hope you get some nice goodies. Do let me know what you buy! Have fun! Luv & Hugs, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not too much white space for us but a super cute card

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely what a super card and so colourfull well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Christmas card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge...hope you'll join in with our new fun challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - thanks for also entering our DT call! :0)

    ReplyDelete