Followers

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Less is More #63

This week at Less is More #63 the challenge is for a one layer card but with a twist of doodling


I'm pleased with how I've coloured the stamp for this card.  It's not usually as good as this lol


The first of my doodles, the birds


My second lot of doodling doesn't really show up very well.  I added some more water by using a fine nib Promarker and dabbing it on to the card

Materials used

Image stamp from Stampscape
Sentiment stamp is part of a set that I received for my birthday from a friend but there is no manufacture's name on the packaging.  All I know is that it is a QVC set
Memento ink pads
Promarkers with fine nib attachments

8 comments:

  1. Those birds are perfect Margaret! A wonderful scene here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful, I can see the extra water too. The birds are a great addition. A lovely card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so peaceful. Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Margaret, well done! I'm saying that because I've skipped this challenge this week as I just do NOT doodle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't doodle either! I was terrified of my birds not looking like birds and ruining the card so I cheated and did them very lightly in pencil first. Thought that I'd be ok with the dotty water lol

      Margaret xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous card Margaret :-) the image is lovely, fab colour and the birds and water are perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Margaret. Well done with the doodling too - looks great. Hope you are well. Luv & Hugs, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Margaret!
    I'm glad you didn't miss this one out! Your birds look great!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete