Followers

Friday, 13 April 2012

It's Still Spring!

I'm entering this card into the Paper Pretties Wednesday #201 challenge to use two designer papers


Is this two or three papers with one being double sided :o)


I inked all the edges of the papers and card to soften the look and used just the tops of tiny brads on the points of the fold back


I love the dimension that Nit Wits get onto their papers and elements



A lovely sentiment

Materials used

Nit Wits Spring Whimsy collection
Brads
3D foam pads 
Tim Holtz DI

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Margaret - the curved aperture makes a wonderful frame for the image, and the little plant-pots are so pretty!
    I love Nitwit products too - if I'm struggling to find the "right" paper in a hurry, I can always find something there.
    Have a happy weekend - Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sylvia. When is an aperture not an aperture? When it's a square of paper folded and then unfolded lol
      Margaret xx

      Delete
  2. Wow this is fabulous Margaret,what a great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret, this is just lovely - so unusual. Lovely idea and great papers. Luv & Hugs, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trish. It's so easy to do and looks so effective.
      Margaret xx

      Delete
  4. Nicely done, I do like the way you've framed the main image.

    ReplyDelete