Followers

Monday, 2 April 2012

Hubby's Birthday card

Now that Adrian has opened his birthday card I post some photos on here.  Not that he would find it on here (completely computer illiterate lol) but didn't want to chance it being on my screen if he walked past.

I have used a magazine freebie decoupage which would remind him of holidays past and building sandcastles with the children.  Does anyone else have a husband that would go to the beach with the children armed with a garden spade to try and build the biggest sandcastle on the beach?  Quite often he would draw a crowd of watchers , mainly children who would be wanting to join in and help.  He was like the Pied Piper but with a spade instead of a whistle lol  At least it gave me plenty of R&R on my own with a good book :o)

I used 3D foam pads for the beach hut and Pinflair 3D gel for the mice and sandcastle





4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Margaret - what a wonderful holiday scene - the 3-d elements really bring it to life. Love your sandcastle story - presumably that's Adrian in the deckchair, after another day of building!!

    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Margaret. I bet Adrian just loved it! Luv & Hugs, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Margaret. I've got it tucked away somewhere, but I've never made it. The mice are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome this is Margaret!! I love the scene and all the dimension of this one! Im sure your hubby was impressed :)

    ReplyDelete