Followers

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Elizabeth's card

Tomorrow is our daughter's 26th birthday.  I can't believe how fast the years have passed by, it seems no time since she was born.  I'm entering her card into two challenges.

I'm not sure if a digi download which is pre-coloured is allowable for the first one but I'm sure that someone will let me know if it isn't

Whimsy Stamps #33  use ribbon

Divas by Design #29  Anything goes


All the papers and the flower are digi prints and I inked the edges of them


I've not done one of these fold back toppers for ages.  I love the extra dimension that it gives


This flower really looks like two flowers together but it is one flat image


A closer look at the fold back topper. I printed two papers back to back for this


A neat bow!  A rarity for me lol

Materials used

Nitwits paper collection Thimbles and Threads
WH Smith 120gsm coated paper
Card Candy
Ribbon from stash
Pinflair 3D gel
Adirondack Latte inkpad



7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Margaret, I'm sure Elizabeth will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute. I have never seen this idea. This is super cute.

    We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.

    We hope to see you back next week. Winner will be announced Wed.
    Best of Luck Always,

    Hugs from DT Member For Whimsy Stamps Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful design Margaret - the fold-back "window" is a perfect way to display the flower.
    Happy Birthday to your Daughter - I hope you all had a wonderful day of celebrations.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret, such a pretty card. Really gorgeous papers, great fold-back window and the flower is lovely.

    I'm sure your daughter will love it.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, love the design...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation...thanks for joining the Divas....hope to see you next week again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete